Written by Harold
- Published in Fly Fishing the Bear
- Read 3562 times
- font size decrease font size increase font size
This is a pattern for Grayling.
- Hook: Size 10-12 Scud Hook
- Bead: 4mm tungsten bead
- Collar: Arizona Semi Seal Dubbing Dark Olive
- Body: Sow Bug Hares ear dubbing mixed with a little Arizona Semi Seal UV
- Shellback: Clear Scud back
- Thread: 8/0 Black Uni
- Rib: Black stretch floss (any wire will work as well)
Grayling love Pink as well as Hotspots.
Last modified onSaturday, 27 May 2017 23:59
Tagged under :